Report Graffiti

If someone is performing an act of Graffiti right now please call 911, otherwise, this form can be used to report the location of Graffiti found in the City of Cathedral City.

Please complete this form as accurately and completely as possible. Whatever information you have may help the Department of Public Works and/or the Police Department with their investigation.

This form is provided to inform the Cathedral City Police Department of voluntary information, if you want to speak to an officer or have an officer contact you back in regards to your issue please submit your contact Information. All information received will remain anonymous.

    Scroll to top