- Vehicles will only be released to the registered owner. The only exception is with a notarized letter or power of attorney.
- The requestor must have a valid driver’s license or must be accompanied by a licensed driver.
- The vehicle must be currently registered, or a moving permit must be obtained from the Department of Motor vehicles.
- $225.00 release fee for Impounded Vehicles – 30 Day Holds
- $225.00 release fee for stored vehicle.
Cash or Credit Card ( Visa or Mastercard) are accepted as payment during normal business hours (Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm). Cash or Credit Card are accepted after-hours, weekends, and holidays. If paying with cash after hours, please have exact change as staff does not have access to the cash drawer.
YOU MUST GET A VEHICLE RELEASE FORM FROM THE POLICE DEPARTMENT BEFORE GOING TO THE IMPOUND LOT!
Hours of Operation:
During regular hours, Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm, cash or Visa/Mastercard are accepted for payment.
After hours, weekends and holidays only cash is accepted.