Welcome to the Cathedral City Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please answer the following questions to determine if filing an online citizen police report is right for you:
- Did this incident occur outside the city limits of Cathedral City?
- Are there any known suspects?
- Did this occur on a State Freeway (including on and off ramps)?
- Is there any evidence that could lead to identification of suspect(s) serial numbers, prints, video surveillance, tools, etc.?
- Does this incident involve the theft of a motor vehicle or gun?
If you answered “No” to all of the above questions, then you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered “Yes” to any of the questions, please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section to see if you should proceed.Using the Cathedral City Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
|Child Custody Court Order Violation||English Spanish|
|Documentation Report||English Spanish|
|Harassing Phone Call||English Spanish|
|Hit & Run Collision||English Spanish|
|Identity Theft/Credit Fraud||English Spanish|
|Lost Property||English Spanish|
|Non Injury Traffic Collision||English Spanish|
|Theft of mail/packages||English Spanish|
|Vehicle Burglary||English Spanish|
|Vehicle Tampering||English Spanish|
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted” showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed by a law enforcement officer.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted to provide additional information.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.